Warranty and Refund Policy
- WARRANTY OVERVIEW
HIDprojectors, INC warranty protects against defects in parts and workmanship, according to the terms outlined below. This warranty excludes claims resulting from conditions outlined in the Warranty Exceptions section, listed below. It applies only to the original purchaser, and it is not transferable. This warranty also excludes any costs associated with installation or removal of the lights by the original purchaser or a third party.
Includes headlights, LED accent lights, and fog lights. These products are covered by a one (1) year limited warranty.
- WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
HIDprojectors’ Warranty Policy does not cover claims resulting from the following:
Modifications / Improper Wiring or installation
- Modified wires
- Modified plugs / connectors (includes removal or bypassing of LED drivers / voltage regulators)
- Inappropriate or excessive voltage
- Installation of aftermarket bulbs
- Damaged, exposed, or shorted wires/connectors
- Corrosion caused by failure to protect connections
- Failure to follow wiring instructions
Misuse / Damage / Neglect
- Cracked / dented housings or lenses
- Scratched / scuffed lenses
- Peeling lenses
- Submerged lights or lights exposed to excessive water / mud
- Natural disasters and other major storms
- Damaged plugs
- Removed or modified breather vent(s) or patches
- Small droplets of moisture inside the light
- Slight fogging at the bottom of the light
- Condensation does not cause a problem with normal operation of the light and is, therefore, NOT considered to be a defect or warrantable condition.
- HIDprojectors headlights are designed to allow moisture to escape and not reenter, but it can take time for the moisture to evaporate.
III. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
To initiate your warranty claim, please contact the our support team at support@HIDprojectors.com and include your order number, full name and email address used with the original purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Returns are only valid within 7 days from receipt of item.
Only stock items may be returned. Any product with added features may not be returned. Non-returnable items: Customized headlights, Revision 2.0 Custom, modified JW Speaker products, customized fog lights (all brands).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to authorize your return. State the reason for your return and your order number. Unauthorized returns may not be accepted.
You will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance as well as requiring signature confirmation of receipt. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and are not responsible for damage that may have occurred during shipping.
Condensation versus Water Intrusion:
Condensation is a naturally occurring condition that can affect any light. It does not suggest a defect in a product, as opposed to what happens when a leak occurs, in which case there is water intrusion, forming droplets or small pools of water. The explanation contained herein is intended to help end users differentiate between these two conditions so they understand what, if anything, needs to be done.
Condensation is the change of water from a gaseous form (vapor) into liquid water. It appears as small droplets of moisture inside the light.
Condensation does not cause a problem with normal operation of the light and is, therefore, NOT considered to be a defect or warrantable condition.
HIDprojectors headlights are designed to allow moisture to escape and not reenter, but it can take time for the moisture to evaporate.
Water intrusion describes water that leaks into the light, forming large droplets or pooling of water that is clearly visible.
If a headlight or fog light experiences water intrusion as the result of physical abuse and/or misuse, it would not constitute a manufacturing defect.
Otherwise, water intrusion caused by a defect in workmanship is a warrantable item. In this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with repair.